AOC active optic cable has the characteristics of low power consumption, small size, light weight and strong heat dissipation. Compared with copper cables, it has a longer transmission distance and better transmission performance. Compared with optical transceivers, active optic cables do not have the problem of interface contamination, which greatly improves the stability and reliability of the system, and reduces the management cost of the computer room.
10G SFP+ active optic cable is a direct-connect optical fiber assembly with SFP+ connector. They are suitable for short-distance solutions and provide a cost-effective way to connect within and across adjacent racks. If the signal transmits via OM3 MMF, the length of the SFP+ active optic cable is up to 300 meters.
(1) The electrical interface complies with the SFF-8431 protocol;
(2) Support hot swap;
(3) 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN receiver;
(4) Working temperature: 0°C~70°C;
(5) Metal shell with EMI anti-electromagnetic interference;
(6) Comply with ROHS certification;
(7) High-performance computing cluster;
(8) Servers, switches, storage and host card adapters.
(1) 10 Gigabit Ethernet;
(2) 4G and 8G fiber channel applications;
(3) 1 InfiniBand QDR, DDR, SDR;
10G SFP+ AOC supports a link length of up to 100m, and is a low-cost solution to replace the optical transceiver, usually used for the connection between switches.
All in all, choosing 10G SFP+ AOC is a very cost-effective solution. If you need to connect two 10 Gigabit switches in the construction of a 10G network and the link length is within 100m, then it is recommended to choose 10GSFP+AOC active optic cable.